Imet BS 400 SHI
Heavy duty hydraulic semi-automatic bandsaw with mitre cutting from 0° to 60° right and from 0° to 45° left. Highly recommended for production situations, especially where square section or flat bar is being cut due to the unique below center pivot point meaning the blade is inclined at the end of cut offering the line of least resistance on these materials. The benefits are faster cut times, longer blade life, larger scope of what can be cut with each blade pitch, and less stress on the machine components. This feature should not be under estimated, and together with the robust construction and the quality components fitted, all these make the BS400 a class leading product.
- Hydraulic vice with adjustable guides, free to move alongside the worktable, with quick motion and clamping.
- Easy stops at 0°, 45°, 60° left and 45° right. Adjustment of the blade tension from the front side of the saw-frame, checked by an end-stroke. Blade guides with hard metal pads, additional bearing for blade alignment.
- Steel saw frame with tubular section, pulleys 360 mm. diameter.
- Mechanical device (position sensor) that allows the saw frame to lower quickly toward the material and detect automatically the start-cut point.
- Wide working space 460 mm diameter with rotating table integral with the saw frame to avoid incisions of the table, rotation on thrust ring with pre-loaded thrust bearing.
- Cutting Capacity: rounds till 310 mm., square till 280 mm. and rectangular till 400×250 mm.
|Area angular cut||°||– 45 / 90 / +30|
|Cutting capacity at 90°: round / square / rectangular||mm.||310 / 280 / 400×250|
|Blade dimensions||mm.||4020 x 34 x 1.1|
|Blade Motor Power||KW||1.5/2.2 or 2.2 ESC|
|Dimensions ( B x L x H )||mm.||1530x1790x2240|
|Height of the work-table||mm.||940|
|Type of functioning||Semiautomatic hydraulic|
|Suitable for cutting:||Steel / cast iron|