Imet BS 350 SHI Bandsaw
Heavy duty hydraulic, semi-automatic bandsaw with mitre cutting from 0° to 60° right and from 0° to 45° left. Highly recommended for production situations, especially where square section or flat bar is being cut due to the unique below centre pivot point meaning the blade is inclined at the end of the cut offering the line of least resistance on these materials. The benefits are faster cut times, longer blade life, larger scope of what can be cut with each blade pitch, and less stress on the machine components. This feature should not be underestimated, and together with the robust construction and the quality components fitted all this makes the BS350 a class leading product.
Hydraulic semiautomatic bandsaw, mitre cutting from 0° to 60° left and from 0° to 45° right.
- Hydraulic vice with adjustable guides, free to move alongside the worktable, with quick motion and clamping.
- Easy stops at 0°, 45°, 60° left and 45° right. Adjustment of the blade tension from the front side of the sawframe, checked by an end-stroke. Blade guides with hard metal pads, additional bearing for blade alignment.
- Steel sawframe with tubular section, pulleys 360 mm diameter.
- Mechanical device (position sensor) that allows the sawframe to lower quickly toward the material and detect automatically the start-cut point.
- Cutting Capacity: rounds till 255 mm., square till 240 mm. and rectangular till 300×180 mm.
|Area angular cut||°||– 45 / 90 / +30|
|Cutting capacity at 90°: round / square / rectangular||mm.||305 / 260 / 350×200|
|Blade dimensions||mm.||3370 x 27 x 0.9|
|Blade Motor Power||KW||1.5/2.2 or 2.2 ESC|
|Dimensions ( B x L x H )||mm.||1480x1750x1900|
|Height of the work-table||mm.||940|
|Type of functioning||Semiautomatic hydraulic|
|Suitable for cutting:||Steel / cast iron|