The semi-automatic hydraulic maxi line saws embody the best sawing technology and the best performance in the cutting of special steel.
- Electro-welded structure and steel saw frame meet every cutting needs and eliminates vibration and noise.
- Another distinctive feature of this machine are the rollers for the positioning of the material which are driven by an oleo-dynamic motor.
- Finely ground TCT blade guides are hydraulically tensioned for maximum precision and squareness of cut.
- The sawblade is tensioned by means of an hydraulic cylinder controlled by the machine software.
- The hydraulic unit is equipped with a variable capacity pump, complete with pressure reducer.
- During the cutting cycle the software compares the blade stress with the pre-selected one. Thanks to this system the sawing machine can stop without problem if there are some considerable changes.
- For cutting till 900 mm. round and square.