Imet H601 Bandsaw
Hydraulically driven semi-automatic twin column bandsaw. Specially adapted with an inclined sawblade to give maximum performance in square section material, increase sawblade life, reduce cutting times, offer larger scope for each tooth pitch (less blade changes) and reduce load on the machine components.
- Possibility to make cuts with variable angle up to 60° to the left, with the manual shifting of the saw frame.
- Steel sawframe with tubular section; worktable supported by a central pivot with preloaded bearings.
- Sawframe movement onto an electro welded column of big dimension, through two recirculating ballscrews linear guides.
- Pulley diameter 520 mm. Long-Life monobloc motoreducer.
- Registrable band guides with hard metal pads and guided bearings.
- Electronic Inverter for variable blade speed.
- Automatic control of the beginning and end cut through a feeler pin; regulation of the descent of the arc and strength of the penetration through the console.
- Mechanical tensioning of the blade with a control micro switch.
- Sawframe canted 6° allows sawblade to freely and easily cut through the bottom of structural section without vibration, binding, or slowdown of sawing rates.
- Cutting capacity at 90 °, round till 120 mm., square till 100 mm., rectangular till 180×100 mm.
|Area angular cut||°||90 / +30|
|Cutting capacity at 90°: round / square / rectangular||mm.||510 / 480 / 610×450|
|Cutting capacity at 90°: rectangular with cutting bundle||mm.||600×250 max 150×50 min|
|Blade dimensions||mm.||5320 x 34 x 1.1 or on request 5320 x 41 x 1.3|
|Blade Motor Power||KW||3 or on request 4|
|Motor hydraulic unit||KW||0.75|
|Tank Capacity of the hydraulic unit||Lt||20|
|Capacity coolant tank||Lt||60|
|Dimensions ( B x L x H )||mm.||1500x2850x2170|
|Height fo the work-table||mm.||820|
|Type of functioning||Semiautomatic hydraulic|
|Suitable for cutting:||Steel / cast iron / high-strength steels / alloys|
Roller tables with free rolls to be used both on loading side and unloading side , with electro-welded steel structure, element of 1,5 meters, support pads and a pedestal. Fitted for the ground fixing and with possibility of regulation of the height
Roller tables with free rolls to be used on the unloading side, with manual movement, length stop and reading of the measure through LCD display, the length stop slides on balls re-circulation guide, available in forms from 3 meters.
Loading-unloading tables with motorized movement of the length stop with the possibility to plan 10 different lengths through PLC . Movement through toothed strap and geared motor on ball re-circulation guides . Length stop through pneumatic cylinder. Reading of the position through encoder and rack. Available in forms of 3 meters. Automatic withdrawal of 50 mm to facilitate the unload of the cut piece, return in position through a button on the control.
Roller tables with motorized rolls, to be used for both loading– unloading side, driven by pinions, chain and electric motor controlled by an inverter; the management of the roller tables is performed trough a mobile push-button panel provided of: speed regulation movement, direction movement, emergency button,simultaneous or single functioning of the tables. Complete with metric rod, manual positioning with digital reading or motorized version. In the motorized version possibility to memorize up to 10 different lengths through PLC. Position sensor to slow down the run of the material and to guarantee the precision of the lengths of cut. Operation: once selected the sense of advancement of the loading-unloading tables, the operator through buttons moves the material that in proximity of the length stop will slow down automatically till the established measure.
In case your sawing machine mounts the bundle cutting device, it is advisable to have some vertical containment rollers for the material to be cut.