Imet H601 Bandsaw
Hydraulically driven semi-automatic twin column bandsaw. Specially adapted with an inclined sawblade to give maximum performance in square section material, increase sawblade life, reduce cutting times, offer larger scope for each tooth pitch (less blade changes) and reduce load on the machine components.
- Possibility to make cuts with variable angle up to 60° to the left, with the manual shifting of the saw frame.
- Steel sawframe with tubular section; worktable supported by a central pivot with preloaded bearings.
- Sawframe movement onto an electro welded column of big dimension, through two recirculating ballscrews linear guides.
- Pulley diameter 520 mm. Long-Life monobloc motoreducer.
- Registrable band guides with hard metal pads and guided bearings.
- Electronic Inverter for variable blade speed.
- Automatic control of the beginning and end cut through a feeler pin; regulation of the descent of the arc and strength of the penetration through the console.
- Mechanical tensioning of the blade with a control micro switch.
- Sawframe canted 6° allows sawblade to freely and easily cut through the bottom of structural section without vibration, binding, or slowdown of sawing rates.
- Cutting capacity at 90 °, round till 120 mm., square till 100 mm., rectangular till 180×100 mm.
|Area angular cut||°||90 / +30|
|Cutting capacity at 90°: round / square / rectangular||mm.||510 / 480 / 610×450|
|Cutting capacity at 90°: rectangular with cutting bundle||mm.||600×250 max 150×50 min|
|Blade dimensions||mm.||5320 x 34 x 1.1 or on request 5320 x 41 x 1.3|
|Blade Motor Power||KW||3 or on request 4|
|Motor hydraulic unit||KW||0.75|
|Tank Capacity of the hydraulic unit||Lt||20|
|Capacity coolant tank||Lt||60|
|Dimensions ( B x L x H )||mm.||1500x2850x2170|
|Height fo the work-table||mm.||820|
|Type of functioning||Semiautomatic hydraulic|
|Suitable for cutting:||Steel / cast iron / high-strength steels / alloys|
Optional Equipment *:
*These items can be added to your quote
Battery Laser Line (Optional):
German battery powered laser line.
Bundle Cutting Device-52 (Optional):
Hydraulic bundle cutting device for H 601 semi-automatic band saw. Maximum cutting capacity is 600x250mm, minimum 150x60mm
Micro-mist Bandsaw (Optional):
Pure oil micro-mist blade lubrication system recommended for cutting tubes and sectional material where flood lubricant loss through the material is a problem. This precision delivery system allows adjustment for the number of pulses per min, and the quantity of each dose. (requires compressed air supply) The standard flood system is retained for cutting solid material and the operator can simply switch between systems.
Powered Laser Line (Optional):
Imet factory fit wired laser line.
Cutting Angle Display (Optional):
It’s available as a optional the LCD display to view the set cutting angle.
Roller Table Options:
Connection element for unloading side (Optional):
Connection element between roller table and machine for unloading side.
Loading/unloading roller table (Optional):
Roller table compatible with both loading and unloading table with 1 leg, maximum capacity 1500kg, length 1.5m
Digital reading roller table (Optional):
Unloading roller table with digital reading and manual positioning.
RTL3KS600 – 3m
RTL6KS600 – 6m
RTL9KS600 – 9m
Motorised length stop roller table (Optional):
Roller table with motorised length stop and lengths selection through the keyboard.
RTP3KS600 – 3m
RTP6KS600 – 6m
RTP9KS600 – 9m
Motorised roller table for loading side (Optional):
Loading motorised roller table with chain transmission and motor reducer managed by inverter with keyboard.
RTR3KS600C – 3m; capacity 3000kg
RTR6KS600C – 6m; capacity 6000kg
RTR9KS600C – 9m; capacity 9000kg
RTR12KS600C -12m; capacity 12000kg
Motorised roller table unloading side* (Optional):
Unloading motorised roller table with chain transmission and motor reducer managed by inverter with keyboard.
RTR3KS600S – 3m; capacity 3000kg
RTR6KS600S – 6m; capacity 6000kg
RTR9KS600S – 9m; capacity 9000kg
RTR12KS600S – 12m; capacity 12000kg
*Excluding measuring stop.
Digital reading length stop with manual positioning (Optional):
Digital reading length stop with manual positioning. automatic slowdown sensors available only with RTR.
RL3S – 3m
RL6S – 6m
RL9S – 9m
CNC motorised measurement (Optional):
CNC motorised measurement with fast approaching for automatic slowdown of the piece (only with RTR).
RR6S -measurement length 6m
RR9S – measurement length 9m
RR12S – measurement length 12m
Pair of vertical rollers (Optional):
Pair of vertical containment rollers in steel, max 2 pair every 1.5m.
Vertical roller (Optional):
Single vertical roller with 250mm to prevent falls while moving the pierce. Max 2 each 1.5m.