Imet GBS 242 GH Autocut Bandsaw
Versatile autocut bandsaw which can be used in either manual or automatic gravity feed modes. Ideal for small and medium batch production either with easy bi-directional swing head for mitre up to 45° right and 60° left with rotating cutting table which means the saw blade does not damage the table.
- Vice with adjustable guides, free to move alongaide the worktable with fast clamp.
- Wide and pre-cutting worktable at 0°,45° left/right 60° left with graduated plate to identify different angles.
- Blades guides with hard metal pad additional bearing for blade alignment.
- Safe push-buttom start on the handle, warning light for the correct functioning, minimum tension coil, for
- thermic & magnetic protection.
- Floor stand with opening in the back containing removable coolant-tank and electro-pump.
- AUTOCUT GH Version with “3 Ways ” Selector:
- – A Manual Cut.
- – B Rapid approaching to material.
- Automatic cut with autonomous lowering and stopping microswitch at the end of the cut.
|Area angular cut||°||– 45 / 90 / +30|
|Cutting capacity at 90°: round / square / rectangular||mm.||250 / 210 / 290×210|
|Blade dimensions||mm.||2965 x 27 x 0.9|
|Blade Motor Power||KW||1.1/1.3|
|Dimensions ( B x L x H )||mm.||1500x1250x1700|
|Height of the work-table||mm.||940|
|Type of functioning||Manual/Gravity|
|Suitable for cutting:||Steel / cast iron|