The Gravity cutting action bandsaw is suitable for maintenance workshops and medium fabrication applications, including section bars, tubes, and solids. It has a maximum capacity of 220mm for round bars – please refer to the table below for more information on different materials. The one-way easy swing head ierfect for mitre cutting, featuring positive stops at 0°, 45°, and 60°. It also has precision scaling to help set different angles.
This particular bandsaw is equipped with blade guides featuring hard metal pads for extended wear, a safe start push button on the saw handle, and an error warning light for operator safety. The saw frame is made from cast iron and inclined at 42 degrees to reduce pressure on the bandsaw blade while cutting.
The Gravity cutting action bandsaw has three cutting options: manual cut, rapid approach to the material, and automatic cut with autonomous lowering and stopping via a microswitch at the end of the cut.
- The cutting table is solid cast, providing a wide working area. It also has flutes at common angles.
- Sturdy construction manual vice with quick action lever for repetition cutting.
- In any bandsaw, it is crucial to have heavy steel guide arms that support a precision set of pre-twist roller bearings and solid carbide blade guides to ensure maximum precision and performance. This particular bandsaw also features a saw frame made of heavier steel than usual for a machine of this capacity and price point.
This machine has a 3-mode selection:
- Manual movement with the blade function disabled for fast approach to the material, which is ideal when cutting to the marked material line.
- Operator setting of the start position with auto-cut function and blade stop at the end of the cut for unattended cutting.
- Pure manual cutting mode.
|Cutting capacity at 0 °||Round: 220mm
|Cutting capacity at 45 ° left||Round: 150mm
|Cutting capacity at 60 ° left||Round: 90mm
|Band saw blade size||2455x27x0,9mm|
|Blade motor||1.2 KW|
|Blade speed||35/70 m/min|
|Height of the work surface||900mm|
- The optional pure oil micro-mist blade lubrication system is recommended for cutting tubes and sectional materials where loss of flood lubricant through the material is an issue. This precision delivery system allows adjustment for the number of pulses per minute and the quantity of each dose. Please note that this system requires a compressed air supply. The standard flood system is still retained for cutting solid materials, and the operator can easily switch between the two systems.
Battery Laser Line
- Optional quality German laser line
Optional Roller Tables
RTSPRW30 Roller Table
This roller table is used for loading and unloading. The first element has a length of 2m and a capacity of 700kg.
An RTSSEW30 2000mm extension table is available for this roller table.
RTMPRW30 Manual Measuring Table
This is an unloading roller table with a metric rod for measurement feedback. The first element has a length of 2m and a capacity of 700kg.
An RTMSEW30 2000mm extension table is available for this measuring table.
R1-W30 Vertical Rollers
These are a pair of vertical containment rollers measuring 300mm, made of steel. Up to 2 pairs can be used for each 2m long element. They are intended to be used without roller covers, specifically for RTS.