Imet KS 702 Bandsaw
Ideal for solid and sectional steel. especially square section steels where the 6° canted saw bow offers the line of least resistance through the entire cut, giving extending blade life, faster cutting times and less stress on the machine components. The KS 702 is constructed to work in a demanding environment where ease of use, performance and reliability are demanded, this is underlined by the industry leading 2 year manufacturers parts warranty.
- The rotation of the machine is made with geared motor and linear encoder positioned at a high distance from the center of rotation for highest precision in the position with hydraulic locking of the rotation.
- Automatic detection start/end cut points.
- Against the common use the canted sawframe allows saw blade to freely and easily cut through the bottom of structural section without vibration,binding, or slowing down of sawing rates.
- The steel welded arch with new design and big thickness section guarantees the absolute lack of vibration and noise.
- The special section with inclined pulleys ensures a minor twist of the blade extending the life of the tool.
- All movements of the sawing machine are on last generation recirculating ball screws guide.
- “Clean cut” due to standard cooling system with minimal lubrication to cut long pipe and profile without any leakage of coolant.
- It’s available also with manual rotation of the
- bow and digital display to show the angle, easy stops at 0° and 45° left and right.
- Cutting capacity at 90 °: Round 520 mm., square 450 mm. Rectangular 680 x 400.
|Area angular cut||°||-30 / 90 / +30|
|Cutting capacity at 90°: round / square / rectangular||mm.||520 / 450 / 680×400|
|Blade dimensions||mm.||5870 x 34 x 1.1|
|Inclination of the blade||°||6|
|Blade Motor Power||KW||3|
|Blade speed||mt/min.||15 ÷ 100|
|Motor hydraulic unit||KW||1.5|
|Tank Capacity of the hydraulic unit||Lt||50|
|Capacity coolant tank||Lt||3|
|Dimensions ( B x L x H )||mm.||1600x3300x2500|
|Height of the work-table||mm.||900|
|Type of functioning||Semiautomatic hydraulic|
|Suitable for cutting:||Steel / cast iron / high-strength steels / alloys|
Roller tables with free rolls to be used both on loading side and unloading side , with electrowelded steel structure, element of 1,5 meters, support pads and a pedestal. Fitted for the ground fixing and with possibility of regulation of the height
Roller tables with free rolls to be used on the unloading side, with manual movement, length stop and reading of the measure through LCD display, the length stop slides on balls recirculation guide, available in forms from 3 meters.
Loading-unloading tables with motorized movement of the length stop with the possibility to plan 10 different lengths through PLC . Movement through toothed strap and geared motor on ball recirculation guides . Length stop through pneumatic cylinder. Reading of the position through encoder and rack. Available in forms of 3 meters. Automatic withdrawal of 50 mm to facilitate the unload of the cut piece, return in position through a button on the control.
In case that your sawing machine mounts the bundle cutting device, it is advisable to request some vertical containment rollers for the material to be cut.