Italian manufactured oil heated hot press with ten hydraulic cylinders giving a maximum pressure of 160 tons.
The machines have a 2 handed operation to ensure operator safety and are controlled via a colour touchscreen which governs the heating, the pressing time,calculates the pressure setting when part loading, and has an integrated timer for pressing times and also weekly/daily automatic starting to allow pre heating ready for use.
Machine construction using structural steel graded fe 430
- Platen dimensions 3100 x 1550 mm
- Upstroke design
- Fabricated steel platens with aluminium covering
- No. 10 pressing cylinders ø 85 mm
- Cylinder stroke 400 mm
- Press opening 400 mm
- Total thrust 160 ton
- Specific pressure over 100% of the platen surface 3.5 kg/cm2.
- Loading/unloading from both 3100 mm sides
- Platens already predisposed to be heated with thermo oil
- Electric boiler for thermo-oil 27 kw (18+9)
- Timer opening
- Safety cable all around the machine
Press structure is composed by fe 430 beams assembled and welded together.
Fixed and movable platen structure composed by fe 430 beams assembled and welded together
All reference planes are machined by mean of cnc tool-machines to ensure a perfect parallelism during the final assembling of the press.
The press is equipped with rack and pinion guide system for a perfect parallel movement while press platen is closing/opening.
Assembled steel platens fabricated type predisposed for heating by means of thermal oil.
Maximum temperature of the heating medium: 120 °C.
Maximum pressure of the heating liquid: 2 bar.
Between the press structure and the heating platen is positioned a thermal insulating sheet.
The platens are complete of flexible piping and manifold suitable for the use of heating liquid.
- Hydraulic system composed by double stage oil submerged pump for good noiselessness and better lubrication of rotating parts
- Quick closing/opening pump (high delivery-low pressure 73 l/min), pressing cycle pump (low delivery-high pressure 2.4 l/min)
- Central hydraulic unit complete with the following control/safety mechanical valves, mounted over the oil tank:
- Closing pump pressure safety valve to set the stand by condition of the pump. It allows energy saving and prevents oil heating
- Pressure pump safety valve (max. Pressure valve). It avoids too high hydraulic system pressure situation in case of electric and/or electronic control fault
- Pressure holding valve (retaining valve)
- Low releasing pressure valve (pre-releasing valve). It avoids dangerous ram hit inside the system
- High volume oil release control magnet.
Coloured full touch screen 7′ display
Where you can set:
- Pressing time
- Daily setting of the heating system
- Automatic switch off of the heating system once reached the temperature and automatic recovery of the temperature
- New system of automatic setting of the pressure
- Electric exclusion of a couple of pistons
Stock UK machine is fitted with the following options;
Extra exclusion of a couple of cylinders
Mylar covering to the top and bottom platen