Imet Ktech 1202 F3000 & 6000
Highly recommended for production cutting of structural sections. The inclined saw blade offers the line of least resistance on square section material giving faster cutting times, longer blade life and scope for each tooth pitch with reduced stress on the machine components. Available with 3m or 6m incremental feeder and a large choice of bespoke material handling and warehousing solutions these machines are the most cost effective solution available fully backed by our industry leading 2 year manufacturers parts warranty.
- The arc in electro-welded steel with a thick section guarantees the absolute lack of vibrations.
- The movement of the bow is perfectly balanced and guaranteed by the large diameter hydraulic cylinder.
- The numerical control allows to set and store over 90 cutting programs, with different quantities, lengths and angles.
- Programming keyboard integrated with CNC, positioned on mobile console, LCD display for visualization of work phases and self-diagnostics.
- The rotation of the arc takes place on large preloaded bearings by means of a geared motor and a self-braking motor with encoder for reading the position. Automatic locking of the arc rotation is hydraulic.
- Hydraulic vertical pressure to optimize the blocking of the material and avoid vibrations during cutting (Optional).
- Blade refrigeration with minimal standard lubrication, to make cuts on sections and pipes without the inconvenience of dispersion of the traditional liquid typical of cuts on relevant lengths.
- Hydraulic power unit with energy saving as standard, during cutting and in phases where no hydraulic pressure is needed, the control unit switches off, thus guaranteeing considerable energy savings.
- Cut to 90 °: round 520 mm., Square 450 mm., Rectangle 680 x 400
|Area angular cut||°||-30 / 90 / +30|
|Cutting capacity at 90 °: round / square / rectangular||mm.||680/640 / 1250×600|
|Cutting capacity at 90 °: rectangular with cutting bundle||mm.||800×350|
|Blade dimensions||mm.||8140 x 54 x 1.6|
|Inclination of the blade||°||6|
|Blade Motor Power||KW||5.5|
|Run of feeder carriage (repeatable)||mm.||3000-6000|
|Feeder motor power||KW||1.5|
|Blade speed||mt / min.||15 ÷ 90|
|Motor hydraulic unit||KW||1.5|
|Tank Capacity of the hydraulic unit||Lt||80|
|Capacity coolant tank||Lt||3|
|Dimensions (B x W x H)||mm.||5750x4200x2750 (F3000)|
|Height of the work-table||mm.||850|
|Minimum cuttable length||mm.||30|
|Type of functioning||semiautomatic / automatic CNC|
|Suitable for cutting:||Steels / cast iron / high-strength steels / alloys|
Loading / Unloading Roller tables with free rollers, complete with measurement system. Please contact us for more technical details.