Imet BS 350 GH Autocut
A workhorse bandsaw noted for extreme performance and reliability, with rotating cutting table, mitre cutting from 0° to 60° right and from 0° to 45° left. Positive stops at 0°, 45°, 60°.
Ideal and highly recommended for the demanding workshop and production situations. The unique below centre pivot means the sawblade is inclined at the end of cut for
optimum performance and blade life on square sections and flat plate materials whilst reducing stress and load on the machine components.
Very versatile machine with autonomous descent (GH) for maintenance cutting, small and medium series production of both mechanical and carpentry for corner cuts up to 45 ° right and 60 ° left.
- Rigid steel arch with tubular section and 360 mm pulleys.
- Hinged blade cover casing with support piston for quick and easy blade change.
- Brush clean motorized blade.
- Vice on adjustable guides, sliding transversely to the work surface, with rapid approach.
- Blade guide pads with carbide inserts and additional bearings for better blade alignment.
- Ample work space with rotary table integral with the arch to avoid incisions, mounted on a roller bearing diam. 460 mm and preloaded thrust bearing.
- Very high belt tension of 1900 kg / cm² with frontal adjustment and control microswitch.
- Round cut from 305 mm., 260 mm squares. and rectangular 350×200 mm.
|Area angular cut||°||– 45/90 / +30|
|Cutting capacity at 90 °: round / square / rectangular||mm.||305/260 / 350×200|
|Blade dimensions||mm.||3370 x 27 x 0.9|
|Blade Motor Power||KW||1.5 / 2.2 or 2.2 ESC|
|Blade speed||mt / min.||37/74|
|Dimensions (B x W x H)||mm.||1480x1700x1900|
|Height of the work-table||mm.||940|
|Type of functioning||Manual / Gravity|
|Suitable for cutting:||Steel / cast iron|