Imet BS 300 PLUS SHI Bandsaw
A highly recommended machine for the demanding workshop. This rugged machine features electro-hydraulic cutting action with an auto return after cut and a material height sensor with a rapid approach function. Also included is a rotating cutting table with positive stops for common angles, hydraulic vice and much more. This machine is historically well proven for delivering the highest levels of performance and reliability.
Hydraulic semiautomatic bandsaw, mitre cutting from 0° to 60° left and from 0° to 45° right. Hydraulic vice with adjustable guides, free to move alongside the worktable, with quick motion and clamping.
- Easy stops at 0°, 45°, 60° left and 45° right. Blade guides with hard metal pads, additional bearing for blade alignment.
- Cast-iron sawframe with tubular section, pulleys 320 mm diameter.
- Blade guard which allows an easy and quick replacement of the blade.
- Mechanical device (position sensor) that allows the sawframe to lower quickly toward the material
- and detect automatically the start-cut point.
- Cutting Capacity: rounds till 255 mm., square till 240 mm. and rectangular till 300×180 mm.
|Area angular cut||°||– 45 / 90 / +30|
|Cutting capacity at 90°: round / square / rectangular||mm.||255 / 240 / 300×180|
|Blade dimensions||mm.||2765 x 27 x 0.9|
|Blade Motor Power||KW||1.5/1.8|
|Dimensions ( B x L x H )||mm.||1230x1700x1750|
|Height of the work-table||mm.||940|
|Type of functioning||Semiautomatic hydraulic|
|Suitable for cutting:||Steel / cast iron|