Imet BS 400 GH Autocut
The ultimate workhorse bandsaw noted for extreme performance and reliability, with rotating cutting table, mitre cutting from 0° to 60° right and from 0° to 45° left. Positive stops at 0°, 45°, 60°. Ideal and highly recommended for the demanding workshop and production situations. The unique below centre pivot means the sawblade is inclined at the end of cut for optimum performance and blade life on square sections and flat plate materials whilst reducing stress and load on the machine components.
- Blade guides with hard metal pads, additional bearing for blade alignment.
- Steel sawframe with tubular section, pulleys 360 mm diameter.
- Wide working space 460 mm diameter with rotating table integral with the sawframe to avoid incisions of the table, rotation on thrust ring with pre-loaded thrust bearing.
- Blade tension 1900 kg/cm² adjustable from the front side of the sawframe, checked by an end-stroke.
- Cutting Capacity: rounds till 310 mm., square till 280 mm. and rectangular till 400×250 mm.
|Area angular cut||°||– 45 / 90 / +30|
|Cutting capacity at 90°: round / square / rectangular||mm.||310 / 280 / 400×250|
|Blade dimensions||mm.||4020 x 34 x 1.1|
|Blade Motor Power||KW||1.5/2.2 or 2.2 ESC|
|Dimensions ( B x L x H )||mm.||1530x1790x2240|
|Height of the work-table||mm.||940|
|Type of functioning||Manual/Gravity|
|Suitable for cutting:||Steel / cast iron|