Everising E 530 CNC Bandsaw
The NEW E-series from Everising have significantly moved the goalposts. They called upon 30 years of experience to develop a range of machines that pushed current blade technology to the very limits. Whilst most other machine producers were putting their efforts into ever complicated electronics, Everising recognized that there were still huge gains to be had within the design technology and structure of the machine. This approach also has made the machines ultra reliable with industry leading running costs. Of course they still employing advanced electronics, but only where they were of genuine benefit to the operation and not just a cheap sale gimmick. Globally the E series is fast becoming the first choice of major steel producers and processors as they recognize that cost and performance is far more important nowadays than the brand name on the product.
- Variable blade speed controlled by inverter.
- Guide arm travels on linear guide way and moves in coordination with the movable vise jaw.
- Technical parameters are CNC controlled for an optimal processing of workpiece.
- Out of square detector.
- Hydraulic blade tensioning.
- Idler wheel motion detector with blade stalling and breakage shutoff.
- Hydraulic actuated carbide blade guides.
- Roller type work table.
- Profile shape cutting.
- Automatic loading system.
- 2M long dead roller table – strong type.
- 2M long power roller table – hydraulic type.