The Clean Air Systems Ltd 600 range is designed for heating large factory work areas with ducted warm air using all wood waste from manufacturing furniture – joinery – modular buildings. Hard wood, softwood, general packaging and unwanted pallets. Our heater is of rugged construction capable of utilising a wide range of fuels.
- Bigger by design, weighs approx 18% more than other heaters in the market
- 8mm thick steel heat exchanger for longer life
- Higher fire box to give cleaner burn (less smoke)
- Designed and tested without an afterburner (the very first we believe in the country)
The CAS 600 is fully approved to the current Clean Air Act.
Average fuel Consumption for this heater based upon average fuel. As general mixed joinery waste
8 hrs per day x 5 days per week
Working at maximum heat output. the CAS 600 would require 1900Kg / week.
Heat Output 175 KW/HR Air Volume 10,200 M3/HR
Length 2325 mm
Simplicity in design gives the following benefits in maintenance and operational use:
- Less cut bricks
- All parts are jig made and assembled (so that spares do fit)
- Large access doors for easy loading and maintenance access
- All-in-one electrical control panel pre-wired for an afterburner in heat resistant cable (to give piece of mind if fuel mix is unusual.)
- Insulated main body panels
- Zintec base panel – electrically zinc coated steel for long life without corrosion.