Press structure is composed by fe 430 beams assembled and welded together.
Fixed and movable platen structure composed by fe 430 beams assembled and welded together
All reference planes are machined by mean of cnc tool-machines to ensure a perfect parallelism during the final assembling of the press.
The press is equipped with rack and pinion guide system for a perfect parallel movement while press platen is closing/opening.
Assembled steel platens fabricated type predisposed for heating by means of thermal oil.
Maximum temperature of the heating medium: 120 °C.
Maximum pressure of the heating liquid: 2 bar.
Between the press structure and the heating platen is positioned a thermal insulating sheet.
The platens are complete of flexible piping and manifold suitable for the use of heating liquid.
– Hydraulic system composed by double stage oil submerged pump for good noiselessness and better lubrication of rotating parts
– Quick closing/opening pump (high delivery-low pressure 73 l/min), pressing cycle pump (low delivery-high pressure 2.4 l/min)
– Central hydraulic unit complete with the following control/safety mechanical valves, mounted over the oil tank:
– Closing pump pressure safety valve to set the stand by condition of the pump. It allows energy saving and prevents oil heating
– Pressure pump safety valve (max. Pressure valve). It avoids too high hydraulic system pressure situation in case of electric and/or electronic control fault
– Pressure holding valve (retaining valve)
– Low releasing pressure valve (pre-releasing valve). It avoids dangerous ram hit inside the system
– High volume oil release control magnet.
Coloured full touch screen 7′ display
Where you can set:
– Pressing time
– Daily setting of the heating system
– Automatic switch off of the heating system once reached the temperature and automatic recovery of the temperature
– New system of automatic setting of the pressure
– Electric exclusion of a couple of pistons
Net price £23,950 + vat ex works
– Parallelism control – Net price £914.00
– Extra exclusion of a couple of cylinders – Net price £785.00
Total Price for machine due into stock £25,649 + vat ex works
Delivery and commissioning can be arranged at additional cost.