CNC automatic bandsaw,hydraulically driven; mitre cutting from 0° to 60° left.
- Hydraulic fixed vice with pressure reducer, anti-burr hydraulic vertical vice on the unloading side.
- Adjustment of the blade tension from the front side of the sawframe, checked by an endstroke.
- Mechanical device (position sensor) that allows the sawframe to lower quickly toward the material and detect automatically the start-cut point. Blade guides with hard metal pads, additional bearing for blade alignment.
- Up to 99 different cutting lengths and number of cuts can be memorized, with the possibility to repeat them more than once.
- CNC driver with programming of all operations; machine status shown on display.
- Feeder movements on chrome bars, high-precision of the positioning due to the incremental feeding on recirculating ball screw by self-braking electric motor with inverter.
- Automatic calculation of the blade thickness. Feeder with 400 mm opening, maximum single stroke 515 mm.
- Electronic Inverter for variable blade speed and motor with supplementary servo-ventilation.
- Improvement of cutting performance due to blade size 34 mm.
- Cutting Capacity: rounds till 310 mm., square till 280 mm. and rectangular till 400×250 mm.
|Area angular cut||°||90 +30|
|Cutting capacity at 90°: round / square / rectangular||mm.||310 / 280 / 400×250|
|Cutting capacity at 90°: rectangular with cutting bandle||mm.||max 300×120 min 120×20|
|Blade dimensions||mm.||4020 x 34 x 1.1|
|Blade Motor Power||KW||2.2|
|Run feeder carriage (repeatable)||mm.||515|
|Power motor feeder||KW||0.75|
|Blade speed||mt/min.||18 ÷ 100|
|Motor hydraulic unit||KW||0.75|
|Tank Capacity of the hydraulic unit||Lt||20|
|Capacity coolant tank||Lt||100|
|Dimensions ( B x L x H )||mm.||1850x2200x1990|
|Height of the work-table||mm.||890|
|Minimum cuttable length||mm.||4|
|Type of fucntioning||semiautomatic/automatic CNC|
|Suitable for cutting:||Steel /cast iron / high-strength steels|
Minimal lubrication system OPTIONAL
It is possible to require , for all Imet machines, the minimal lubrication system , it avoids the dispersion of refrigerant liquid typical in the use of emulsifiable oil, the life of the blade is not in any way affected.
In all our automatic NC Bandsaws the movement of the feeder is via a recirculating ballscrew and gear motor controlled by an inverter.
Hydraulic Device for Bundle Cutting BS 350 OPTIONAL
In case you need to cut multiple pieces simultaneously it is possible to request the hydraulic device for bundle cutting which is composed of two vertical cylinders mounted on the fixed vice and on the vice of the feeder
Blade Cleaning Brush BS 350
All saws model BS 350 have, as standard , the blade cleaning brush that is moved by the rotation of the drive pulley.