CNC automatic bandsaw, hydraulically driven; mitre cutting from 0° to 60° left. Hydraulic fixed vice with pressure reducer, anti- burr hydraulic vertical vice on the unloading side.
- Adjustment of the blade tension from the front side of the sawframe, checked by an end-stroke.
- Blade guides with hard metal pads, additional bearing for blade alignment.
- Up to 99 different cutting lengths and number of cuts can be memorized, with the possibility to repeat them more than once.
- CNC driver with programming of all operations; machine status shown on display.
- Feeder movements on chrome bars, high-precision of the positioning due to the incremental feeding on recirculating ball screw by self-bracking electric motor with inverter. Automatic calculation of the blade thickness.
- Feeder with 350 mm opening, maximum single stroke 515 mm. Electronic Inverter for variable blade speed.
- Mechanical device (position sensor) that allows the sawframe to lower quickly toward the material and detect automatically the start-cut point.
- Cutting Capacity: rounds till 305 mm., square till 250 mm. and rectangular till 350×200 mm.
|Area angular cut||°||90 +30|
|Cutting capacity at 90°: round / square / rectangular||mm.||305 / 250 / 350×200|
|Cutting capacity at 90°: rectangular with cutting bandle||mm.||max 300×120 min 120×20|
|Blade dimensions||mm.||3370 x 27 x 0.9|
|Blade Motor Power||KW||1.8|
|Run feeder carriage (repeatable)||mm.||515|
|Feeder motor power||KW||0.75|
|Blade speed||mt/min.||18 ÷ 100|
|Hydraulic unit motor||KW||0.75|
|Tank Capacity of the hydraulic unit||Lt||20|
|Capacity coolant tank||Lt||100|
|Dimensions ( B x L x H )||mm.||1850x1900x1990|
|Height of the work-table||mm.||880|
|Minimum cuttable length||mm.||4|
|Type of functioning||semiautomatic/automatic CNC|
|Suitable for cutting:||Steel / cast iron / high-strength steels|
Minimal lubrication system OPTIONAL
It is possible to require , for all Imet machines, the minimal lubrication system , it avoids the dispersion of refrigerant liquid typical in the use of emulsifiable oil, the life of the blade is not in any way affected.
In all our automatic NC Bandsaws the movement of the feeder is via a recirculating ballscrew and gear motor controlled by an inverter.
Hydraulic Device for Bundle Cutting BS 350 OPTIONAL
In case you need to cut multiple pieces simultaneously it is possible to request the hydraulic device for bundle cutting which is composed of two vertical cylinders mounted on the fixed vice and on the vice of the feeder
Blade Cleaning Brush BS 350
All saws model BS 350 have, as standard , the blade cleaning brush that is moved by the rotation of the drive pulley.
Position Sensor BS 350
In all semiautomatic and automatic saws the detection of the start point of cutting occurs automatically through the position sensor.
The CNC automatic bandsaws models BS 300, BS 350, BS 400 have a tactile keyboard, have the ability to store 99 different lengths and quantities and store up to 99 cutting programs